Public Health and Equity Resource Navigator
The Alliance for Disease Prevention and Response’s (Alliance’s) Public Health & Equity Resource Navigator (PHERN) aims to help change-makers navigate resources focused on ending the pandemic, advancing equity, and building a resilient, robust, sustainable public health system for the future.
PHERN lifts up a wide range of resource types (e.g., articles, data tools, communications materials, toolkits, graphics) from a variety of partners including government, not for profit organizations, communities, businesses and beyond. It highlights resources and curates content around priorities of the field, while advocating sound public health principles and promoting equitable approaches. Through the Navigator we seek to:
- Spread good science about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines, and public health measures;
- Support assessment of COVID-19 impacts;
- Share strategies, stories, resources, and best practices to help end the COVID-19 pandemic and promote equity;
- Advance equity in COVID-19 response and recovery efforts and beyond; and
- Promote modernization, transformation and resilience of our public health system.
PHERN is a collaborative effort of the Alliance and its members and living library of content. It is currently under development; please check back for updates. In the meantime, please join us in co-creating PHERN by completing this brief survey.