In Common Newsletter
From Community Commons to your inbox
Community Commons is a robust online platform that supports change-makers working to advance equitable community health and well-being. It features thousands of curated tools, resources, data, and stories, organized into 10 Discovery Streams and over 200 Topic Areas.
Each month, hundreds of new resources are added. Our bi-monthly newsletter highlights some of those new and timely tools, resources, data, and stories from Community Commons right to your inbox.
Why is it called In Common?
While those who leverage Community Commons come from many different backgrounds, areas of focus, and professions, there's one thing we all have in common: we are change-makers working to advance equitable community well-being. We are ready to see change, take action, prioritize equity, and make data-driven decisions that acknowledge issues as part of larger systems we have capacity to change.
Our newsletter is now called In Common to center these critically important aspects of our work that we all share together.
We redesigned our newsletter in December of 2021. In addition to a new name and overall look of the newsletter, we've improved the organization and functionality to better uplift the scope and priorities of Community Commons.
- More prominently featured resources, tools, and data, in addition to featured stories
- More prominently featured work by Community Commons' network of partners
- Improved newsletter organization, allowing readers to easily scroll to sections of interest
- Higher capacity for linkages, mobile responsiveness, and accessibility
- Archive capability, which will allow readers to easily find prior newsletters (right here on this page!)
More about Community Commons
Our new newsletter launched in December 2021. Newsletters are archived here.